1. Sidoroff, F., Teodosiu,
C., Microstructure and phenomenological
models for metals, Symp. Int.
on “Physical Basis and Modelling of Finite Deformations of Aggregates” (Jean Mandel
in memoriam), Paris,
2. Teodosiu, C., Thermomechanical coupling during hot working processes, IUTAM Symp. on “Thermomechanical
Couplings in Solids”, Paris,
3. Teodosiu, C., Finite element algorithms for simulation of deep drawing process, 113th Symp. of the Japanese Society for
Technology of Plasticity,
Teodosiu, C., On the microstructural
origin of the plastic spin, 2nd Int. Symp. on “Microstructology”,
5. Teodosiu, C., Texture
vs. microstructure in anisotropic plasticity, Int. Symp.
on “Anisotropy and Localization of Plastic
6. Teodosiu, C., Coupling between constitutive equations and microstructure evolution, US/French Workshop on “Deformation Processing of Metals”, Ithaca, New York, USA, May 12‑14, 1992.
7. Teodosiu, C., Microstructural
modelling of crystal plasticity, 7th Int. Symp. on “Continuum Models of Discrete Systems” (CDMS7),
Bacroix, P. Genevois, Teodosiu, C., Plastic
anisotropy induced by large strains,
Int. Sem. on “Multiaxial Plasticity” (MECAMAT’92),
9. Teodosiu, C., Materials
science input to engineering models, 13th Risř
Int. Symp. on “Materials
Science : Modelling of Plastic Deformation and its Engineering Applications”, Risř
10. Teodosiu, C., Internal-variable
description of the collective behaviour of dislocations, Int. Symp.
11. Raphanel, J.-L., Teodosiu,
C., Delaire, F., Plastic
accomodation in crystalline aggregates, IUTAM Symp. on “Computational Mechanics
12. Teodosiu, C., Hu, Z., Modelling
the work-hardening behaviour of mild steel under complex deformation at large
strains, 4th Int. Symp. on
“Plasticity and its Current Applications” (Plasticity'93),
13. Bacroix, B., Teodosiu, C., Mechanical behaviour of metal sheets at large plastic strains, 2nd US/French Workshop on “Metal Working”, Sophia Antipolis, France, Sept. 27‑29, 1993.
14. Teodosiu, C., Hu, Z., Evolution of the intragranular microstructure at moderate and large strains : modelling and computational significance, 5th Int. Conf. on “Numerical Methods in Industrial Forming Processes” (NUMIFORM'95), Ithaca, USA, June 18‑21, 1995.
15. Teodosiu, C., Modelling the Microstructural Evolution
during Large Plastic Deformation of Mild Steels and Aluminium Alloys, RIKEN
Symp. on “Simulation in
16. Teodosiu, C., Cao, H.-L., Menezes, L.F., Roşu,
17. Teodosiu, C., Duval, J.-L., Haddadi, H., Modelling the microstructural evolution
during large plastic deformations, IUTAM Symp.
on “Micro- and Macrostructural Aspects of Thermoplasticity”,
18. Makinouchi, A., Teodosiu, C., Nakagawa, T., Advances in FEM simulation and its related technologies in sheet metal forming, CIRP Conference, Athens, Greece, August 1998.
19. Teodosiu, C., Hu, Z., Microstructure in the continuum modelling of plastic anisotropy, 19th Risř International Symposium on Materials Science: Modelling of Structure from Microscale to Product, Risř National Laboratory, Roskilde, Danemark, Sept. 4‑9, 1998.
20. Zisman, A., Teodosiu,
C., Rybin, V., Micromechanics
of shear microbands under strain-path changes in mild
21. Teodosiu, C., Texture
and microstructural effects in non-proportional loading, 7th
Int. Symp. on “Plasticity
and its Current Applications” (Plasticity’99),
22. Teodosiu, C., Configurational
forces on crystal defects and viscoplastic
potentials, Workshop on “Crystalline
Plasticity”, Center for Nonlinear Analysis,
C., Biomechanics of some soft tissues :
constitutive modeling and computational aspects,
RIKEN International Symp. on
“Computational Biomechanics”, RIKEN Institute,
24. Makinouchi, A., Teodosiu, C., Numerical Methods for Prediction of Geometrical Defects in Sheet Metal Forming, Proc. 1st M. I. T. Conference on “Computational Fluid and Solid Mechanics”, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Ma., USA, June 12-14, 2001.
A., Teodosiu, C., Constitutive modelling of high
strain rate behaviour of steel sheets, 9th Int. Symp. on “Plasticity and its
Current Applications” (Plasticity’02),
26. Teodosiu, C., Modelling the
plastic behaviour of steel sheets under complex strain path changes, 1st
French–Russian Symp. on
“Physics and Mechanics of Large Plastic Strains”,
C., Advanced constitutive modelling for sheet
metal forming, 3rd Int. Conf. on “Materials and Manufacturing
28. Teodosiu, C., Plastic anisotropy induced by dislocation
structures in ferritic steels. Mesoscopic analysis and
constitutive modelling, Workshop on
“Micromechanics of Inelastic Materials”,
29. Teodosiu, C., Computational mechanics of metallic
materials at large strains,
30. Teodosiu, C., Some basic aspects of constitutive modelling in sheet metal forming, 8th ESAFORM Conference on "Material Forming", Cluj-Napoca, România, April 27-29, 2005.
31. Ohura, K., Sun, Z., Makinouchi, A., Teodosiu, C., Volume-CAD:
An Integrated Environment for Virtual Manufacturing and Structural Analysis, 4th Int. Conf. on
“Materials and Manufacturing Technologies” (MATHEN’06),
32. Teodosiu, C., Dislocation-based constitutive modelling at large plastic strains, 6th Congress of Romanian Mathematicians, Bucharest, Romania, June 28 - July 4, 2007.